Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Unit 6 Post: Work Issues!

Have you ever felt like telling a co-worker that they are making your job harder just because of the way they do their job? Well, I am here to say "I HAVE".  How do people do it? I mean the way they are always saying what is on their minds. Even if it is a load of @@@@. I can't just say what I feel or think because I don't want anyone to think less of me or be angry with me. But I see people do it all the time. Is it just a self-esteem issue with me? Or am I just a wimp?
I am going to try to start speaking up at work. I know what the job is and I do it well. So when I see someone not doing what they are being paid to do, I will try to speak out. First, do you think I should ask them if they know what they are doing and if I could mention what could help them do a better job?
My director told me ,one time, when I was being ask what would I do to make the job go better that "Ellen everyone is not like you!" I still have not figured out if that was good or bad. I just told her that folks should find something to do that is related to work. If there is something to be done. I always do extra things at work and it is always to make it a better work environment.
I guess I am different, but I do know that I am going to become more opinionated when it comes to others not meeting me half way in the middle.
Would you worry what others think of you? Just because you want the work place more conducive to work!
Well, that is all I have on chest today. Until next time, Ellen signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment