Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 11, 2010

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!

Hello Bloggers, I want to say that if it can it will happen to me. My sister got sick, so we did not get to go to Gatlinburg this Saturday. That is just as well cause I was sleepy anyway. I can't seem to get enough of it when I am off of work. Sure I get Seven days off after seven days on of 11-12 hour shifts each. I seem to be just beet at the end of my on rotation. Maybe it would be different if it were not third shift. I wonder if it is just the night shifts draining my life out. I used to get up and look forward to work. But this year I only dread it. I work with many young and immature people who want to tell on you if they don't get their way. I am not popular cause I just tell them to shut up, do the job, or go home, that we don't need to be baby sitting them. Why can't they understand that we are there to do a job, just do it.
Oh ya, it is going to snow here in Tennessee tomorrow. How about where you are? My snow memories are of walking thru the snow knee deep and looking back at the steps I made and my blood that dropped as my mother yelled, "Come on Stupid". I had gotten my nose busted because my baby sister Edie would not put on her pants or pajama's for me. I was only 7-10 years old.
Well happy snow day to all of you!
Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellen,
    I hope you are doing well. I am sorry that you missed your trip but look at the bright side, you can catch up with your sleep. If your body is telling you that it want to sleep then you should listen to your body and sleep.
    It's snowing in Chicago too since yesterday.
    Enjoy your snow day:)
    Fariha.

    ReplyDelete