Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FARWELL MY FRIENDS

Well it has been a great ten weeks. I have learned many new things that will help me along my educational and future occupational goals. I have learned that to do a research paper you must identify your reader, have an interest in your topic is helpful, find material that is reliable, back up all your statements, take notes with the references on them makes it easier, have an APA guide, know your deadline and set up research in many small time frames so you will not be doing alot before turning it in. All of this I would tell to someone that is trying to do a research paper.
I have enjoyed my class mates and my professor Barb very much. I wish all instructors were as clear in teaching as she was. And my classmates were very helpful in the DB. I think I spoke more to them than if I were in a traditional class room setting. Good Bye and Happy Holiday's to All , Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Ellen - all good advice!! Thanks for your participation. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete