Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 22, 2010

THIRD DAY OF BLOGGING
Well I skipped a day of my blogging
but I reckon now is better than none. I am on my third day of work
and my feet are letting me know. I drank some tomato juice
and I think the acid in it is doing a number on my joints.
The doctor says that it has nothing to do with
my arthrits pain. But I beg to differ.
Have you ever worked third shift? It really is taking a toll on me.
It really hard to stay positive and motivated about any
thing when I hurt so bad and feel so tired!
But I guess this phase of my life
TO SHALL PASS.
Well see ya later!

1 comment:

  1. I beg to differ as well! Tomatoes, and other nightshade vegetables - potatoes, green peppers, eggplant, etc. do have a profound effect on joint pain/arthritis/anything inflammatory!

    ReplyDelete